FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  Connexion   S’enregistrer
My pets

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Parlons Vison Index du Forum » Visons » English section
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Agnes

Féminin
Nombre de vison: 0
Taureau (20avr-20mai) 馬 Cheval

MessagePosté le: Ven 4 Juin 2010 - 16:09    Sujet du message: My pets Répondre en citant
I'd like to show you my pets!

I have 2 dogs.
Balou is a cross Border Collie x Friese stabij (that's a Dutch breed). I adopted him when he was 3 years old, now he's 5,5. He used to be scared of anything and went agressive just to keep things, people and dogs away. Now he's a sweaty. He likes to cuddle and get cookies from stangers Wink The only problem is he has something against joggers. He runs, goes for their calfs (strange, sounds like young cows, I mean the lower part of the legg Wink) and bites them... So, when he's running free, he's wearing a muzzle!

Nouska is a mixbreed too. Her mother is a Dutch kooikerhondje and her father the same crossbreed as Balou. She's just over 1 year old. I got her when she was 5 months. Well, got her, actually I took her from a family that wasn't willing to help her with her broken legg. It was very sad.
She's the best dog ever! Loads of energie, willing to do anything for you, but she can have a great time on her own too. She loves to do sports like agilty, or just cuddle on the couch.

And I have my own 'hamstery', so I'm a hamster breeder. I have round 8 hamsters all the time.
Here are the ones I have right now:

Tristan:

Toblerone:

Simone:

Lanfir:

Her babies:

I don't have pictures of Tortuga, Dua and M&M yet...

And my campbell hamster Bonbon:

And then there's my little brother and sister, ooh wait! I can't consider them pets, can I? Razz
There's a cat living in our house too, Soetje (she's 2 months older than me Wink)

I hope you enjoyed meeting my zoo Very Happy

Visiter le site web du posteur
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 4 Juin 2010 - 16:09    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Auteur Message
crevette
Membres Forum privé

Féminin
Nombre de vison: 1
Sagittaire (22nov-21déc)

MessagePosté le: Ven 4 Juin 2010 - 16:11    Sujet du message: My pets Répondre en citant
Okay Okay Okay

Auteur Message
Kristel
Administrateur

Féminin
Nombre de vison: 2 puces + 1 ange
Vierge (24aoû-22sep)

MessagePosté le: Ven 4 Juin 2010 - 16:19    Sujet du message: My pets Répondre en citant
Your cat is almost 20 years old ? Shocked That's a very old lady. I like the black and last hamster 'Bonbon' the most !

AIM MSN Skype
Auteur Message
Agnes

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 4 Juin 2010 - 16:59    Sujet du message: My pets Répondre en citant
Well, she's 20 years old already! Very Happy And very sweet. She likes to push her head against hamsters 
(@ Christel: Ik heb echt veel lol gehad, probeer 'kopjes geven' eens letterlijk in het Engels te vertalen! Laughing << Language joke, not funny when you don't speak both Dutch and English)

Auteur Message
Delphine

Féminin
Scorpion (23oct-21nov)

MessagePosté le: Ven 4 Juin 2010 - 17:18    Sujet du message: My pets Répondre en citant
very beautiful pet's

MSN
Auteur Message
Norka
Administrateur

Féminin
Nombre de vison: 1 .
Lion (24juil-23aoû)

MessagePosté le: Lun 7 Juin 2010 - 20:54    Sujet du message: My pets Répondre en citant
You have a beautiful family Okay

Auteur Message
Agnes

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 7 Juin 2010 - 21:46    Sujet du message: My pets Répondre en citant
My babies yesterday:

Auteur Message
Kristel
Administrateur

Féminin
Nombre de vison: 2 puces + 1 ange
Vierge (24aoû-22sep)

MessagePosté le: Lun 7 Juin 2010 - 21:50    Sujet du message: My pets Répondre en citant
I ain't quite a rodent lover but these hamsters are really sweet.

AIM MSN Skype
Auteur Message
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 21:37    Sujet du message: My pets
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Parlons Vison Index du Forum » English section

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation