FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  Connexion   S’enregistrer
zita and Kapuche

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Parlons Vison Index du Forum » Visons » English section
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Kapuche
Membres Forum privé

Nombre de vison: 1

MessagePosté le: Ven 30 Juil 2010 - 23:57    Sujet du message: zita and Kapuche Répondre en citant
I decided to post this pictures here because i didn't find any appropriate place as well....

So today I took a walk with my mink and my ooooold ferret in the montains during hours. We were lokking for a river, and we found, so Kapuche (the mink) took his daily bath, and when we went back home, they directely climb on my bed and slept.... together!!! for the first time since two years!!!

this pictures are incredible, it was the big love while most of time they fight (or in the best case they ignore)... it was so cute! I needed to share this moment with you...

where is the ferret?

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 30 Juil 2010 - 23:57    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Auteur Message
Kapuche
Membres Forum privé

MessagePosté le: Sam 31 Juil 2010 - 00:01    Sujet du message: zita and Kapuche Répondre en citant
I don't know why I can only see my pictures one by one when I look at my message.... how many can you see? (I put something like 10)

Auteur Message
levri
Membres Forum privé

Masculin
Nombre de vison: 2 en pension
Sagittaire (22nov-21déc)

MessagePosté le: Sam 31 Juil 2010 - 01:41    Sujet du message: zita and Kapuche Répondre en citant
No problem, I see 10 pictures … I use Firefox, I think there are a few problems for those using I.E

They are so cute when cuddling ! Mr. Green

Auteur Message
Kapuche
Membres Forum privé

MessagePosté le: Sam 31 Juil 2010 - 09:22    Sujet du message: zita and Kapuche Répondre en citant
It was a sudden love, that came to end when I gave them a chick! Mr. Green

Auteur Message
Kristel
Administrateur

Féminin
Nombre de vison: 2 puces + 1 ange
Vierge (24aoû-22sep)

MessagePosté le: Ven 6 Aoû 2010 - 23:43    Sujet du message: zita and Kapuche Répondre en citant
Adoooraaable these 2 fellows together.

AIM MSN Skype
Auteur Message
Norka
Administrateur

Féminin
Nombre de vison: 1 .
Lion (24juil-23aoû)

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Aoû 2010 - 16:43    Sujet du message: zita and Kapuche Répondre en citant
Are they always good together?

Auteur Message
Kapuche
Membres Forum privé

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Aoû 2010 - 21:54    Sujet du message: zita and Kapuche Répondre en citant
almost never....
it was the first, and last, time i think..... The ferret hate the mink and the mink try to avoid her....

Auteur Message
Norka
Administrateur

Féminin
Nombre de vison: 1 .
Lion (24juil-23aoû)

MessagePosté le: Dim 22 Aoû 2010 - 19:47    Sujet du message: zita and Kapuche Répondre en citant
Then , these photos are exceptional

Auteur Message
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 21:37    Sujet du message: zita and Kapuche
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Parlons Vison Index du Forum » English section

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation