FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  Connexion   S’enregistrer
What about Mink in your country ?
Aller à la page: 1, 2, 3  >

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Parlons Vison Index du Forum » Visons » English section
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
levri
Membres Forum privé

Masculin
Nombre de vison: 2 en pension
Sagittaire (22nov-21déc)

MessagePosté le: Sam 12 Fév 2011 - 13:16    Sujet du message: What about Mink in your country ? Répondre en citant
What about Mink in your country ?

Here in Europa American Minks are "exotic animals", as they are "invasive" as well, in France we need to proove our knowledge and ability and get a special autorization in order to own a mink since september 10th 2010.

For 3 or 4 years there was a guy selling minks illegally, so there are a few hundred minks in our homes, but as far I now 20 % of them were left and 25 % died …

What is the law in your country, are there so many minks all around you ?

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 12 Fév 2011 - 13:16    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Auteur Message
LilouIRV

Nombre de vison: 1, Otello

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Fév 2011 - 13:13    Sujet du message: What about Mink in your country ? Répondre en citant
In Italy there are no laws about minks, but I have to admit that we never seen minks (in houses) before last year!

Visiter le site web du posteur MSN
Auteur Message
Norka
Administrateur

Féminin
Nombre de vison: 1 .
Lion (24juil-23aoû)

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Fév 2011 - 13:18    Sujet du message: What about Mink in your country ? Répondre en citant
Do you Know how much there are mink farms on service in Italy ?

Auteur Message
levri
Membres Forum privé

Masculin
Nombre de vison: 2 en pension
Sagittaire (22nov-21déc)

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Fév 2011 - 14:42    Sujet du message: What about Mink in your country ? Répondre en citant
Any idea about how much they are in Italian home ?

@ Norka : " Italy—As of 2008, all mink farms in Italy must allow swimming water, more space, and pens on the ground. This will likely lead to the closure of all Italian mink farms."

I plan to write something about fur industry in Europa, I'll try to do it in French & English. It seems there are many changes … in the good way Mr. Green

Auteur Message
LilouIRV

Nombre de vison: 1, Otello

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Fév 2011 - 16:03    Sujet du message: What about Mink in your country ? Répondre en citant
I don't know a lot about mink farms, but I know that there is still someone (If i well remember, they had great problems with animalists) 'cause this year we (in Italy) had a big request for minks, and someone was able to take some babies from italian farms and sold them as pets (no words about it -.-).

The first one I know to have some minks was Maya, a friend of mine who wanted to
reproduce them. I think she took her first pair from a farm 1 year ago. I was the second one (together with who picked up his brothers and sisters), and I took Otello in an expo of exotic animals, and he was from Holland!

I know stories about someone else who had minks before of us, but I don't know who and neither when!

Visiter le site web du posteur MSN
Auteur Message
Kristel
Administrateur

Féminin
Nombre de vison: 2 puces + 1 ange
Vierge (24aoû-22sep)

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Fév 2011 - 18:03    Sujet du message: What about Mink in your country ? Répondre en citant
On behalf of Norka: Do you know if Italy signed the Washington convention ?
You mentioned earlier that as for now, there aren't any law preventing to keep american minks as pets in homes. Do you know if there is a law in preparation then ?

AIM MSN Skype
Auteur Message
Norka
Administrateur

Féminin
Lion (24juil-23aoû)

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Fév 2011 - 21:29    Sujet du message: What about Mink in your country ? Répondre en citant
Kristel: Okay
Lévri: we count of you Mr. Green

Dernière édition par Norka le Jeu 17 Fév 2011 - 21:34; édité 1 fois
Auteur Message
Norka
Administrateur

Féminin
Lion (24juil-23aoû)

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Fév 2011 - 21:32    Sujet du message: What about Mink in your country ? Répondre en citant
Thank you for this information lilouIRV.

Auteur Message
TalithaQumi

Féminin
Nombre de vison: Maya
Bélier (21mar-19avr) 龍 Dragon

MessagePosté le: Lun 28 Mar 2011 - 13:16    Sujet du message: What about Mink in your country ? Répondre en citant
No problems in Romania with minks and ferrets. With all that, I am the only owner of a mink as pet in here...

Visiter le site web du posteur Yahoo Messenger
Auteur Message
jacqui

Féminin
Nombre de vison: XXXXXXXXXXXX
Lion (24juil-23aoû)

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Juil 2011 - 19:22    Sujet du message: What about Mink in your country ? Répondre en citant
I live in the UK you need a lisense to keep mink here

Auteur Message
Kristel
Administrateur

Féminin
Vierge (24aoû-22sep)

MessagePosté le: Mer 20 Juil 2011 - 22:52    Sujet du message: What about Mink in your country ? Répondre en citant
As far as you know, are there many Mink owners in the UK ?

AIM MSN Skype
Auteur Message
jacqui

Féminin
Lion (24juil-23aoû)

MessagePosté le: Mer 20 Juil 2011 - 23:11    Sujet du message: What about Mink in your country ? Répondre en citant
none, as far as i know. thay are not liked here. people hunt them . and you need a license to keep one. i havent found anyother mink owners in the UK

Auteur Message
Kristel
Administrateur

Féminin
Vierge (24aoû-22sep)

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Juil 2011 - 12:18    Sujet du message: What about Mink in your country ? Répondre en citant
OK thanks, that confirms my thoughts about mink 'detained' as pet in Europe.

AIM MSN Skype
Auteur Message
jacqui

Féminin
Lion (24juil-23aoû)

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Juil 2011 - 12:34    Sujet du message: What about Mink in your country ? Répondre en citant
by law here, if you find a mink. you are ment to kill it, or take it to a vet to be killed. and its a criminal offence to release one back in to the wild. Its not a good thing for Mink here. and I think its very sad that they are hated so much . its not there fault they were brought here for fur farms, and its not there fault they got released in to the wild. its the hate for mink that stops them being pets. people dont want them and the law makes it hard to keep one. but I dont care. my Mink is lovely and she's going to live a happy life with me Smile

Auteur Message
TalithaQumi

Féminin
Nombre de vison: Maya
Bélier (21mar-19avr) 龍 Dragon

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Juil 2011 - 13:58    Sujet du message: What about Mink in your country ? Répondre en citant
Oh, it's so heartbreaking to hear that. How can an animal be so hated? As you pointed out, it's not their fault they have been released into the wild and now they need to suffer for our mistakes. We are playing with nature as if we are Gods...
How can a human kill such an amazing creature? Impossible for me to understand...

Visiter le site web du posteur Yahoo Messenger
Auteur Message
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 00:28    Sujet du message: What about Mink in your country ?
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Parlons Vison Index du Forum » English section

Page 1 sur 3
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: 1, 2, 3  >

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation