FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  Connexion   S’enregistrer
Will Agnes finally yield ?
Aller à la page: 1, 2, 3, 4  >

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Parlons Vison Index du Forum » Visons » English section
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Kristel
Administrateur

Féminin
Nombre de vison: 2 puces + 1 ange
Vierge (24aoû-22sep)

MessagePosté le: Mer 16 Mar 2011 - 14:24    Sujet du message: Will Agnes finally yield ? Répondre en citant
Did you make up your mind to adopt a mink this spring or not yet ?

AIM MSN Skype
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 16 Mar 2011 - 14:24    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Auteur Message
Agnes

Féminin
Nombre de vison: 0
Taureau (20avr-20mai) 馬 Cheval

MessagePosté le: Mer 16 Mar 2011 - 14:34    Sujet du message: Will Agnes finally yield ? Répondre en citant
I really would love to, but I'm still thinking if it's the right thing to do... I live in a studentshouse now, have 1 chamber and my own balcony. I'd like to make a cage on the balcony of around 0.70x1.5x2 meters. But I'm still thinking because I have to have a solution for if he or she doesn't get tame. A mink can't live for years and years in a cage that small, but I don't have a garden to make a nice big cage either... So I think I can only take the risk if the breeder would agree to take the mink back when it doesn't work out...

Visiter le site web du posteur
Auteur Message
Kristel
Administrateur

Féminin
Vierge (24aoû-22sep)

MessagePosté le: Mer 16 Mar 2011 - 15:48    Sujet du message: Will Agnes finally yield ? Répondre en citant
First sorry Lilou for this out of subject Embarassed

@ Agnes. No breeder will ever take the mink back + Would you really consider to bring him back to get killed ? But if you get him young (6 weeks) there is absolutely no reason you do not get him tame enough to harness him and walk him out. Even Scarlett, who I would not call 'tame' is understanding that she needs to keep quiet when I put a harness so she can get out for a walk or swim.

AIM MSN Skype
Auteur Message
Agnes

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 16 Mar 2011 - 17:49    Sujet du message: Will Agnes finally yield ? Répondre en citant
Well, that's what I'm thinking about: Would I consider to bring it back (I don't think so!!! Would depend on the type of breeder ofcourse, a hobby breeder is a whole different story to bring it back to than a minkfarmer!) and how big is the chance it doesn't work out.
I really really really want my own mink, but is has to be a good life for the mink. I THINK I can offer a mink a good life, but I don't want to rush things. But to be honest: I think I will buy my mink this year and give it a great life! Mr. Green I've been reading about mink for three years now, so I think I know the theory and I think I can handle a mink, and I'm desparate for a new housemate now I don't have my dogs with me anymore. I keep thinking about more traditional pets, but every time my mind wonders of to mink. They are just so... well, minky!
I'm just a bit scared to do something wrong and have a huge problem, with a wild animal and no place to bring it when it can't behave in my room/balcony.

I think the dutch exotic animal holders made me a bit too scared, as they all say mink cannot be tamed. I don't believe them at all, but I am scared they will appear to be right after all Embarassed

Auteur Message
Norka
Administrateur

Féminin
Nombre de vison: 1 .
Lion (24juil-23aoû)

MessagePosté le: Mer 16 Mar 2011 - 20:29    Sujet du message: Will Agnes finally yield ? Répondre en citant
Of course that you can succeed with a mink, takes time , patience and more love . Okay

Auteur Message
Agnes

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Mar 2011 - 12:48    Sujet du message: Will Agnes finally yield ? Répondre en citant
Of course you're welcome to come at any time Kristel! Mr. Green

Only problem: My boyfriend thinks it's a very bad idea... I personally don't think it's ever "clever" when you decide to have a pet, that's just not the point of having a pet, is it? But I think it's hard to do something he doesn't agree with anyway.. but he does like cats, and he thought having a cat was a good idea (but I just don't love cats the way I love mink and dogs). I think he just doesn't know how awesome mink are Wink
But, two more months untill it's mink-pup-season anyway, so he has some time to get used to the idea (and if I would believe he would move in with me within the near future he'd have the right to vote against it, but now it's just my decision (but a hard one, I'd like him to agree with me...))

Auteur Message
Kristel
Administrateur

Féminin
Vierge (24aoû-22sep)

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Mar 2011 - 13:29    Sujet du message: Will Agnes finally yield ? Répondre en citant
Make sure he takes care of him as much as you at the beginning and he will fall in love for sure.

AIM MSN Skype
Auteur Message
Agnes

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mar 2011 - 21:48    Sujet du message: Will Agnes finally yield ? Répondre en citant
I was very sad yesterday, as no one seemed to think it's a good idea to get a mink this year. But the problems are solving themselves bit by bit. One of the problems was to have a minky-sitter in case I need one, and all my friends I know from animal things have reasons not to help me with that (cats, rodents, fulltime jobs etc), but now a friend of mine from my study asked if he could be my sitter, because he'd love to! Mr. Green Shocked

And I think my boyfriend likes them a bit too. Think he will fall in love when I have one.
It's just, there will be difficulties, of course, and I hope not to get some "told ya so"'s. Every new thing comes with difficulties, unexpected problems etc. I just have to keep in mind I have you guys to ask for help if something goes wrong.
My mother thinks I should buy a rabbit in stead Rolling Eyes It's sweet of her to understand I need another pet if I don't get a mink, but, well, I want an animal with spunk Wink

ps. You can make this in to my own topic to keep Ilaria's topic clean, Kristel (or one of the other moderators)

Auteur Message
Norka
Administrateur

Féminin
Lion (24juil-23aoû)

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mar 2011 - 22:40    Sujet du message: Will Agnes finally yield ? Répondre en citant
Kristel is going to take care of it .
And if you have problems with your mink , the forum is there to help you, don't worry .

Auteur Message
Agnes

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mar 2011 - 23:28    Sujet du message: Will Agnes finally yield ? Répondre en citant
Thanks! Embarassed

Auteur Message
Norka
Administrateur

Féminin
Lion (24juil-23aoû)

MessagePosté le: Sam 19 Mar 2011 - 00:16    Sujet du message: Will Agnes finally yield ? Répondre en citant
Okay

Auteur Message
Agnes

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 20 Mar 2011 - 22:02    Sujet du message: Will Agnes finally yield ? Répondre en citant
Waaaa! My boyfriend told me yesterday, after seeing some pictures, that he has to admit they are way to cute and that I know so much about them and love them so much, so he thinks I should do it Mr. Green
Now my mom is the only one who really disagrees with me, but the nice part of living on your own, is that mothers have nothing to say when it comes to pets Wink
So, I think it's just a matter of getting one now. That might be the hardest part (depends if the breeder I know has pups this year, but he didn't answer my email yet, or that I have to go to a farmer or "dealer")

Auteur Message
Norka
Administrateur

Féminin
Lion (24juil-23aoû)

MessagePosté le: Dim 20 Mar 2011 - 22:23    Sujet du message: Will Agnes finally yield ? Répondre en citant
If you still live with your mother , she has the right not to agree with your choice . Mr. Green

Auteur Message
Agnes

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Dim 20 Mar 2011 - 22:29    Sujet du message: Will Agnes finally yield ? Répondre en citant
Completely true, and that was one of the problems last year, but now I don't live with her anymore (nor with my dogs, and that is one of the reasons I'm desperate for a pet, I'm lonely..) so now it's just my decision Cool She thinks I should go for a rabbit or chinchilla Rolling Eyes So sweet, but so not what I want

Auteur Message
Norka
Administrateur

Féminin
Lion (24juil-23aoû)

MessagePosté le: Dim 20 Mar 2011 - 22:38    Sujet du message: Will Agnes finally yield ? Répondre en citant
WEll ,i'm mother too and you could be my daughter .
Now,it prouve that you know mink ,that you're "responsable "and you will know to "s'en occuper "..
OOPS ,I think it'stnot a terrible sentence Mr. Green

Auteur Message
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 15:54    Sujet du message: Will Agnes finally yield ?
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Parlons Vison Index du Forum » English section

Page 1 sur 4
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: 1, 2, 3, 4  >

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation