FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  Connexion   S’enregistrer
Hello, new here
Aller à la page: 1, 2  >

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Parlons Vison Index du Forum » Visons » English section
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jacqui

Féminin
Nombre de vison: XXXXXXXXXXXX
Lion (24juil-23aoû)

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Juil 2011 - 19:28    Sujet du message: Hello, new here Répondre en citant
Hello. I live in the UK and I have one mink. She was found by my dog , cold and alone. she is fine now and doing very well. .
It's hard to find anything on the internet about mink . no one keeps them here and you need a license. but I want to learn more about the ones kept as pets.
I have ferrets but this is the first time i have had a mink. she is lovely Smile thats her in my pic.

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Juil 2011 - 19:28    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Auteur Message
levri
Membres Forum privé

Masculin
Nombre de vison: 2 en pension
Sagittaire (22nov-21déc)

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Juil 2011 - 19:48    Sujet du message: Hello, new here Répondre en citant
Welcome !

In France we need a licence too in order to get a mink.

Most of us speak french. There is a mailing list in English too : http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PetMink/

When did you find yours … and what is her name ? Embarassed

Auteur Message
Norka
Administrateur

Féminin
Nombre de vison: 1 .
Lion (24juil-23aoû)

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Juil 2011 - 20:28    Sujet du message: Hello, new here Répondre en citant
Welcome .
If you want ,you can open her a post to present her to us . Okay

Auteur Message
jacqui

Féminin
Lion (24juil-23aoû)

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Juil 2011 - 21:13    Sujet du message: Hello, new here Répondre en citant
Her name is Jet. its was in the afternoon about 3 weeks ago. my dog found her in a field. she was crying and alone and very week. there is a river nearby. so i think she came from there. she was coverd in fly eggs and i could see she would not make it if left there. i think her mum may have been killed , most likely by a train, as there is a track near by. she must have been so hungry that she left the den . i thought she would die. but a bit of TLC and a foster ferret mum, and shes back to full health Smile

Auteur Message
Norka
Administrateur

Féminin
Lion (24juil-23aoû)

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Juil 2011 - 21:51    Sujet du message: Hello, new here Répondre en citant
What is what she eats well now ?
What's TLC .

Auteur Message
jacqui

Féminin
Lion (24juil-23aoû)

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Juil 2011 - 21:56    Sujet du message: Hello, new here Répondre en citant
she eates chicken, fish , and ferret food. she was on kitten milk for the first week.

Auteur Message
jacqui

Féminin
Lion (24juil-23aoû)

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Juil 2011 - 21:57    Sujet du message: Hello, new here Répondre en citant
TLC =tender loveing care Very Happy

Auteur Message
Norka
Administrateur

Féminin
Lion (24juil-23aoû)

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Juil 2011 - 21:59    Sujet du message: Hello, new here Répondre en citant
Thanks for :TLC .
When I do not know, I ask Embarassed

Auteur Message
jacqui

Féminin
Lion (24juil-23aoû)

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Juil 2011 - 22:00    Sujet du message: Hello, new here Répondre en citant
thats ok so do I Smile

Auteur Message
levri
Membres Forum privé

Masculin
Sagittaire (22nov-21déc)

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Juil 2011 - 22:16    Sujet du message: Hello, new here Répondre en citant
Minks arise from end to April to mid June, so Jet is young, do you know how much she weigh ? was she able to walk , were her eyes open ? … does she bite ?

They are strictly carnivore they begin to eat a little bit meat when 4 weeks old and they are weaned when around 8 weeks old. some give them "preys" (chick, rats).

Auteur Message
jacqui

Féminin
Lion (24juil-23aoû)

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Juil 2011 - 22:23    Sujet du message: Hello, new here Répondre en citant
I would say she was about 6 weeks when i found her. that was three weeks ago. she was not walking just crawling her eyes were open and she was only just taking to food. the milk got her through the first week and for the scond week she was having chiken bits with her milk and fish. she now eats fine and is off the milk and is climbing and playing

Auteur Message
levri
Membres Forum privé

Masculin
Sagittaire (22nov-21déc)

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Juil 2011 - 22:39    Sujet du message: Hello, new here Répondre en citant
She was around 4 weeks old I think, now spend a lot of time with her, it's not easy to tame a mink, and you have to teach her to don't bite.

Auteur Message
jacqui

Féminin
Lion (24juil-23aoû)

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Juil 2011 - 23:00    Sujet du message: Hello, new here Répondre en citant
i dont mind her not being fully tame as i plan to keep her in a encloser were she can have a pond and things to climb on. as long as i can pick her up if i need too. so far she has not tried to bite. Smile

Auteur Message
Norka
Administrateur

Féminin
Lion (24juil-23aoû)

MessagePosté le: Mar 12 Juil 2011 - 21:01    Sujet du message: Hello, new here Répondre en citant
That is going to come, she will try soon Mr. Green

Auteur Message
jacqui

Féminin
Lion (24juil-23aoû)

MessagePosté le: Mar 12 Juil 2011 - 21:11    Sujet du message: Hello, new here Répondre en citant
yes i am waiting with my gloves lol Very Happy

Auteur Message
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 15:38    Sujet du message: Hello, new here
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Parlons Vison Index du Forum » English section

Page 1 sur 2
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: 1, 2  >

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation