FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  Connexion   S’enregistrer
Training to have a mink - Italia - EU

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Parlons Vison Index du Forum » Visons » English section
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
HellCar

Masculin
Nombre de vison: 0
Gémeaux (21mai-20juin) 猴 Singe

MessagePosté le: Ven 5 Juil 2013 - 15:59    Sujet du message: Training to have a mink - Italia - EU Répondre en citant
Hello everyone,
My name is Helder Carvalho and I live in Switzerland in Geneva. I'm currently looking to do a training with someone that as a mink (a fur breader would be the best, someone that as some kind of autorisation/certificate/diploma regarding mink is good too). The Switzerland authorities asked me to do this, in order to have a certificate giving me autorisation to posses/import a mink. Normally, this wont take more than two days, and I need the person to sign me some document confirming that I did this "training" with him. I will of course pay the time that you spend with me.

I'm looking for some email adresses in Europe (Italia would be the best since its closer for me to go by car) of persons with a certificate or fur breaders. If you dont want to give me the contacts, thing that i can understand, could you transmit this message :

Hello,
My name is Helder Carvalho and I live in Switzerland, in Geneva. I would like to do a training on how to raise a mink, that I would pay of course. Later, I want to buy two minks for personnal use. The Switzerland authorities need that I do this training before giving me the documents to import the minks. Is it possible to do this with you ? If it is, give me a price for a day training/working with you for me to pay.
I can speak french, portuguese, english. I can understand and talk a bit italian, but not enough for a long conversation.

Have a nice day,

Helder Carvalho
Rue Dancet 31
1205 Genève
079/256.30.44
helder.dasilva.carvalho@gmail.com

The person then would be free to contact me or not.
Thanks everyone.

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 5 Juil 2013 - 15:59    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Parlons Vison Index du Forum » English section

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation